- Does my pink sink in the bathroom go with terracotta?
- Is my Brady Bunch kitchen outdated?
- Do I deserve that Man Cave I have always wanted?
- Can I make one big room instead of two tiny ones?
- Can I put a fence to block my neighbor's unsightly view?
- How can I fix the stucco that is peeling?
- Is this shag carpeting still in style?
- I have water damaged ceiling. Do I need a new roof?
Demolition - Painting & Stucco - Plumbing & Electrical - Drywall & Framing - Roofing & Patios
Masonry & Concrete - Routine Maintenance
Investor's rental property - Removed wall paper interior, painted entire interior and fix wood rot - Also painted exterior of property, Beverly Glen area
Retail tenant improvement - Wilshire Blvd., Beverly Hills CA
Mold Remediation - Kitchen and adjacent bathroom - Gut, treat, new cabinets(lower) only in kitchen, Reseda CA
Foliage overgrowth - Remove root and excess foliage - New fence and gate, Venice CA